The most modern window systems, which are used in administrative buildings, in shopping and entertainment centers and in offices, are invariably made of Kurtoglu aluminum window profiles.
Aluminum window systems are a set of profiles that are assembled with each other and designed for certain types of structures.
New “warm” window and door series with polyamide thermal bridge of 32 – 34 mm. It is an improved system of profiles that provides high thermal insulation.
– All profiles are extruded from primary quality aluminum fusion.
- The overall dimensions of the profiles and the stiffness parameters allow making constructions with large dimensions (with a height of 3 m and more). Frame depth is 74.4 mm.
- The system design is straight lines without bending. Therefore, this system is better than others in combination with façade profiles and looks elegant in finished products.
- A variety of additional profiles – bay windows, corners and adapters allow you to assemble the structures of any complexity and purpose.
- Euro slot for the installation of European fittings from Fapim, Ragni, Stublina and others.
- The assembly is carried out by the “press-in” method, which ensures the quality of the corner screed and the strength of the finished product.
- A large selection of frames and sashes allows you to assemble windows and doors of various configurations – swing, swing-out.
- Equipped with several contours of quality EPDR (ethylene propylene diene rubber) gaskets.
- Profiles can be painted according to the colors of the RAL table, have an anodized coating or be decorated “like wood” using a special sublimation method.
- Adapters and covers of this system have sets of special PVC plugs for complete hermetical tightness and complete appearance of the product.
- It is convenient to combine this system with the sliding 70LS series, where sliding sashes are also needed.
|Frame Width:||74 mm|
|Wing Width:||69 mm|
|Wall Thickness:||1,8 – 2 mm|
|Heat Barrier:||34 mm|
|Glaze usage interval:||10 – 36 mm|
|Heat Transmission:||Uf = 2.06 W/m2K|