The most modern window systems, which are used in administrative buildings, in shopping and entertainment centers and in offices, are invariably made of Kurtoglu aluminum window profiles.
Aluminum window systems are a set of profiles that are assembled with each other and designed for certain types of structures.
The site contains an introductory brochure for this system. You can get a more complete version of the catalog by contacting us.
Window-door “warm series”, equipped with a polyamide thermal bridge of 18 mm.
This system of profiles is used mainly in the southern climatic zone of our country.
Suitable for creating windows and doors of various types of opening, entrance structures.
– Provides thermal insulation due to the presence of a thermal bridge.
- Manufactured from quality primary aluminum.
- A large selection of frames and sashes allows assembling products of various configurations – pivoting, swing-out.
- Equipped with a Euro slot for installing fittings from leading European manufacturers such as Fapim, Ragni, Stublina and others.
- Includes profiles with the slot for PVC fittings.
- Equipped with several contours of quality EPDR (ethylene propylene diene rubber) gaskets.
- Central EPDR rubber for extra sealing.
- Completed with connections for mechanical assembly.
- Possibility of assembly by pressing-in corners for increased strength of finished structures.
- Profiles can be painted according to the colors of the RAL table, have an anodized coating or be decorated “like wood” using a special sublimation method.
- Adapters and covers of this system have sets of special PVC plugs for hermetical tightness and a complete appearance of the structure.
- The optimal combination of price and quality makes this series popular for many years on.
|54, 64 mm
|1,2 – 1,3 mm
|Glaze usage interval
|4 – 34 mm
|Uf = 2.89 W/m2K